CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Thought You Were 2 not 13?

So I thought certain behaviors did not start until a child became a teenager, but Landon has taught me that is not the case. He has a habit of running into his room when he gets hurt or is sad. It is really funny, not that I would ever laugh at my son. So the other day he hurt him self and I was concerned so I followed him in his room to check on him. The next thing I know he points at me and yells get out of my room then slams the door behind me. I have to admit after the shock of what just happened I laughed pretty hard. He is just getting to be so independent in his young age.

Landon's Grandma and Papa Allen can attest to his personality after spending one week with us in Nauvoo. He does miss them already!! When we were almost home from the trip Landon wakes up from his nap and all of a sudden starts saying Papa's car. We could not see anything that looked like Bruce's car but I am sure Landon did.

0 comments: