CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

Watch What You Say!!

Landon gave me a friendly reminder that you should always watch what you say. Todd did something that caught me off guard so I said "Oh my word Todd" next thing I know Landon repeated the phrase. Of course I had to hold in the laughter but I am sure this will come back to bite me in the behind.

We have had a few fun nights lately also. A couple of nights ago, about 1 am Todd and I woke up to a weird scratching sound in the wall. We just got new neighbors and thought maybe it was them. Then it happened again so I went to the office and they thought maybe we had a mouse in the wall so they set a trap. Well last night Landon woke up and I went in to comfort him, he has not been sleeping well lately and I heard the scratching in his room. I went to the office again and now they wonder if it is a squirrel because of how loud it is. No wonder Landon is not sleeping. I just don't want anything chewing through the wall I know that would freak me out to have a large rodent running around the apartment. I will give you all a follow up as we figure this out just pray I don't wake up with a crazy squirrel on my chest.

2 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

With Brett and I as parents...our kids have no chance whatsoever! I try really hard to watch what I say, but after 33 years (give or take) it is really hard to undo!

As far as the squirrel thing goes....I hear they make really good stew meat! Bon Apetit!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Ok so I know you are out of town with our Ma and Pa-inlaw but....I know I have missed your bday. So I am sorry and I suck! What day is it exactly. My first guess is the 25th???? Am I anywhere close???

Oh and Brett says "Paybacks are hell" concerning the liberty you took with that little video you sent! Hee Hee