CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

COLD, COLD, COLD!!!!




We were supposed to get a big storm in last night and Todd was really hoping school would be cancelled. Well all the school districts cancelled school but the universities were still open (Sorry Todd). We may not have gotten all the snow they said we would but boy have we had the cold. When you walk outside your nose hairs freeze instantly. The doors to the car have been frozen shut a few times and everytime Todd is cold all he has to say is "I hate Michigan in the winter". I can't believe how when the wind gets going it makes everything ten times worse. Of course none of this keeps a two year old from wanting to have some fun. So I bundled Landon up and gave him a dump truck and let him have a little fun. This winter sure makes moving to Florida next year look great.

1 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

My one Michigan winter taught me what "chilled to the bone" truly meant! I forgot about instant freezing of snot and nose hair, and the car door thing. Fun fun fun!