CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008




What a rough life!! This guy always makes me laugh. Although this may be a pose for the camera he really does relax like this. Nothing is better for Landon then his Boppy and a little chocolate milk (Thanks Grandma). Todd and I have been shocked a lot this week with Landon's vocabulary. He is finally associating pictures of his family with names. His favorite now is Ro Ro for his cousin Raul. He also knows alot of his Aunts and Uncles. I knew that he would grow up fast but who thought he would change everyday.

1 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Awe! That is so cool! We gave the kiddo's easels for Christmas and the other day Raul was writing some big long story on the dry erase board of his. I was a bit confused but I noticed he was writing about Landon in part of it. It is too bad we are so far apart. Maybe one day we will be closer. Or Todd will be making the big bucks and you can fly here a lot! By the by....I DO NOT think of you as vanilla! No way no how! You are too fiesty for vanilla. That is why I like you. Oh and I would never vote for you in a Presidential election. :)