CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Not A Baby Anymore.

We have reached a new phase in Landons life. On Sunday night Todd and Landon took out their drills and turned the crib into a toddler bed. I have been impressed at how well he has done going to bed in his big boy bed. I will admit that I cried a little bit at the thought of not having a baby anymore. I am so proud of him though and what a big boy he is becoming. Dad is very proud of his son and how excited he was to help change his bed.

2 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I hate that they grow up! I have not had enough time with my sweet little nephew! I can't wait till he comes this summer to hang with Mom and Dad Allen. I love the picture of him in the tub. To funny. I laughed at the thought that he might just be modest. Hee hee!

Jason said...

Next comes putting a lock on the door. Bjorn realized very soon that he could just open the door. That is fun though to see them get bigger.
take care Jason