CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Friends

Landon's social life never stops to amaze me. I thought I would introduce you to a few of his friends. Kurt is 10 months younger than Landon yet makes up for his age by being bigger. They love playing together with cars. Landon also has some girl friends Marissa, and Cora. Marissa is 2 months older than Landon while Cora is abouth 7 months older. Both girls do a good job keeping the boys in line. Cora has a brother Clark who Landon loves. Clark and Landon like to be boys and get a little crazy sometimes. I am just greatful Clark does not mind Landon always jumping on him.


I am so greatful for our friends and the hours of entertainment they provide for me as well as Landon. We really do love Ann Arbor and will hate it when it comes time to move.

1 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Shannon! Don't be a tease! You have to post at least once a week! No pressure though! :) ang