CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heavenly Father Must Love A Childs 1st Prayer.

Landon has been folding his arms and mumbling what he thinks is a prayer for weeks now but tonight was his first clear prayer. It went a little something like this "Bless my trucks, Bless my light, Bless my whoo whoo(firetruck), Bless my light (again)". At the end I thought he should at least say thank you for Jesus so I prompt him and as soon as the word Jesus comes out of my mouth he says "Amen". No one can say that he was not honest and sincere in his prayer it truly came from his heart. As a mother who had a day full of cleaning up an overflowing toilet, smashed play-dough in the carpet, and the constant mom, mom, mom, I was grateful to see his sweet spirit. Who knows he may just live to see another day.

2 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

That is so adorable. I love hearing those stories. He is so dang cute!!!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Brett and I still love to hear our kids pray. They always amaze us!